WeChat Pay is a leading global payment method that lets Chinese customers link their credit card or bank account to a digital wallet. It supports online and QR payments.
Read how WeChat Pay can benefit your business on multisafepay.com
This diagram shows the flow for a successful transaction. Click to magnify.
The table below sets out the order status and transaction status for payments and refunds.
|Description||Order status||Transaction status|
|A QR code has been generated.||Initialized||Initialized|
|MultiSafepay has collected payment.||Completed||Completed|
|The customer cancelled the payment.||Void||Void|
|The customer didn't complete payment within 2 hours.||Expired||Expired|
|Refunds: Refund initiated.||Reserved||Reserved|
|Refunds: Refund complete.||Completed||Completed|
First apply to MultiSafepay, and then activate in your dashboard.
How to activate WeChat Pay
- Email a request to [email protected]
- We check your eligibilty and if approved, activate the payment method for your account.
- Sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard .
- Go to Settings.
- To activate the payment method for:
- All sites, go to Payment methods.
- A specific site, go to Website settings, and click the relevant site.
- Select the checkbox for the payment method, and then click Save changes.
Support: If the payment method isn't visible in your dashboard, email [email protected]
- Create order > Wallet order.
- Examples > WeChat Pay direct/redirect.
- Transactions expire after 2 hours.
- For direct orders, retrieve the
qr_url, and render the QR code in your system to display it to the customer.
- For redirect orders to payment pages, the QR code displays under Payment methods.
Supported in our PrestaShop 1.7 plugin.
To test WeChat Pay payments, see Testing.
Email [email protected]
Updated 1 day ago