Alipay+ is the next generation of Alipay: a leading global payment method that lets customers link their credit card or bank account to a wide range of Asian wallets. It supports online, QR, and contactless POS payments, as well as international money transfers.
For Chinese customers, Alipay accounts are verified and linked to their Chinese bank account. Non-Chinese customers can also pay with Alipay using the Tour Pass.
|Countries||Worldwide (50 active countries) |
Primary countries: China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand.
|Currencies||EUR, USD (currency conversion in EUR only)|
|Chargebacks||No, Alipay+ has its own disputes process.|
|Payment pages||Yes (current version only)|
|Refunds||Yes: Full, partial, and API refunds|
This diagram shows the flow for a successful transaction. Click to magnify.
The table below sets out the order status and transaction status for payments and refunds.
|Description||Order status||Transaction status|
|The customer has been redirected to Alipay+.||Initialized||Initialized|
|MultiSafepay has collected payment.||Completed||Completed|
|The customer didn't complete payment within 10 minutes. This status appears after 1 hour in our system.||Expired||Expired|
|The customer cancelled the transaction, or clicked Back after selecting Alipay+.||Void||Void|
|Refunds: Refund initiated.||Reserved||Reserved|
|Refunds: Refund complete.||Completed||Completed|
First apply to MultiSafepay, and then activate in your dashboard.
How to activate Alipay
- Email a request to [email protected]
- We check your eligibilty and onboard you with Alipay+. We may contact you for information.
- Once approved, sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard .
- Go to Settings.
- To activate the payment method for:
- All sites, go to Payment methods.
- A specific site, go to Website settings, and click the relevant site.
- Select the checkbox for the payment method, and then click Save changes.
Support: If the payment method isn't visible in your dashboard, email [email protected]
- Create order > Wallet order.
- Examples > Alipay+ direct/redirect.
- Transactions expire after 10 minutes on Alipay+, and after 1 hour in our system.
- Required field: Merchant country code
Coming soon in our integrations.
To test Alipay+ payments, see Testing.
Minimum and maximum amounts apply to some wallets.
See all amount limits
|AlipayHK||Hong Kong dollar (HKD)||0.10||HKD 9,999,999|
|Dana||Indonesian rupiah (IDR)||300||20,000,000|
|GCash||Philippine peso (PHP)||1||PHP 100,000|
|KakaoPay||South Korean won (KRW)||50||2,000,000|
|TnGD||Malaysian ringgit (MYR)||0.10||9,999,999|
|TrueMoney||Thai baht (THB)||1||-|
Alipay+ aggregates a wide range of Asian wallets.
- Alipay China and AlipayHK
- Touch 'n Go
- Truemoney GCash
Email [email protected]
Updated 1 day ago