Giropay is the leading inter-bank payment method in Germany, connecting all major German retail banks. Customers pay from their own online banking environment. Settlement is instant and guaranteed.
Read how Giropay can benefit your business on multisafepay.com
This diagram shows the flow for a successful transaction. Click to magnify.
The table below sets out the order status and transaction status for payments and refunds.
|Description||Order status||Transaction status|
|The customer has been redirected to their bank.||Initialized||Initialized|
|MultiSafepay has collected payment.||Completed||Completed|
|The customer cancelled the transaction.||Void||Void|
|The customer didn't complete payment within 10 minutes.||Expired||Expired|
|Refunds: Refund initiated.||Initialized||Initialized|
|Refunds: Refund complete.||Completed||Completed|
You can activate Giropay yourself in your dashboard.
How to activate Giropay
- Sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard.
- Go to Settings.
- To activate the payment method for:
- All sites, go to Payment methods.
- A specific site, go to Website settings, and click the relevant site.
- Select the checkbox for the payment method, and then click Save changes.
Support: If the payment method isn't visible in your dashboard, email [email protected]
- Create order > Banking order.
- Examples > Giropay redirect.
- Transactions don't expire.
Supported in all ready-made integrations.
To test Giropay payments, see Testing.
Email [email protected]
Updated 28 days ago