TrustPay is a bank payment method in the Czech Republic. Customers pay from their own online banking environment.
Read how TrustPay can benefit your business on multisafepay.com
This diagram shows the flow for a successful transaction. Click to magnify.
The table below sets out the order status and transaction status for payments and refunds.
|Description||Order status||Transaction status|
|The customer has been redirected to their bank.||Initialized||Initialized|
|MultiSafepay has collected payment.||Completed||Completed|
|The transaction was cancelled.||Void||Cancelled|
|The customer didn't complete payment within 10 days.||Expired||Expired|
|Refunds: Refund initiated.||Reserved||Reserved|
|Refunds: Refund complete.||Completed||Completed|
You can activate TrustPay yourself in your dashboard.
How to activate TrustPay
- Sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard .
- Go to Settings.
- To activate the payment method for:
- All sites, go to Payment methods.
- A specific site, go to Website settings, and click the relevant site.
- Select the checkbox for the payment method, and then click Save changes.
Support: If the payment method isn't visible in your dashboard, email [email protected]
- Create order > Banking order.
- Examples > Trustpay redirect.
- Transactions expire after 10 days.
- TrustPay (redirect) is supported in most ready-made integrations.
- Exceptions: Lightspeed, Shopify, Magento 1, OpenCart, OsCommerce, PWAs, Vue Storefront, Zen Cart.
- You can't test TrustPay in your test MultiSafepay account.
- You can only make test payments in your live MultiSafepay account.
Email [email protected]
Updated 1 day ago