Trustly is a quick, secure banking payment method that is available in 29 European countries.
Customers pay from their own online banking environment.
Read how Trustly can benefit your business on multisafepay.com
|Countries||Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy (does not cooperate with all major banks), Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom |
Payouts are supported in all the above countries. See also countries that support deposits.
|Currencies||EUR, GBP, SEK|
|Payment pages||Yes (current version only)|
|Refunds||Yes: Full and partial|
This diagram shows the flow for a successful transaction. Click to magnify.
The table below sets out the order status and transaction status for payments and refunds.
|Description||Order status||Transaction status|
|The customer has been redirected to their bank.||Initialized||Initialized|
|MultiSafepay has collected payment.||Completed||Completed|
|The customer cancelled the transaction at their bank.||Cancelled||Cancelled|
|The customer didn't complete payment within 2 days.||Expired||Expired|
|In rare cases, the transaction is marked as uncleared. |
Trustly then informs MultiSafepay of the correct status, which may be Completed, declined, or expired.
Uncleared status automatically expires after 5 days.
|Refunds: Refund initiated.||Initialized||Initialized|
|Refunds: Refund complete.||Completed||Completed|
You can enable Trustly yourself in your dashboard.
How to activate Trustly
- Sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard .
- Go to Settings.
- To activate the payment method for:
- All sites, go to Payment methods.
- A specific site, go to Website settings, and click the relevant site.
- Select the checkbox for the payment method, and then click Save changes.
Support: If the payment method isn't visible in your dashboard, email [email protected]
- Create order > Banking order.
- Examples > Trustly redirect.
- Transactions expire after 2 hours.
- Trustly (direct) is supported in most ready-made integrations.
- Exceptions: Lightspeed, Shopify, OsCommerce, PWAs, Vue Storefront, Zen Cart.
To test Trustly payments, see Testing.
Deposits are only supported in certain countries.
See all countries that support deposits
Email [email protected].com
Updated 1 day ago