Dotpay is an inter-bank payment method that links all major Polish retail banks.
Customers pay from their own online banking environment.
Read how Dotpay can benefit your business on multisafepay.com
This diagram shows the flow for a successful transaction. Click to magnify.
The table below sets out the order status and transaction status for payments and refunds.
|Description||Order status||Transaction status|
|The customer has been redirected to their bank.||Initialized||Initialized|
|MultiSafepay has collected payment.||Completed||Completed|
|The customer didn't complete payment within 3 days.||Expired||Expired|
|Refunds: Refund initiated.||Reserved||Reserved|
|Refunds: Refund complete.||Completed||Completed|
First apply to MultiSafepay, and then activate in your dashboard.
How to activate Dotpay
- Email a request to [email protected]
- We check your eligibilty and if approved, activate the payment method for your account.
- Once approved, sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard.
- Go to Settings.
- To activate the payment method for:
- All sites, go to Payment methods.
- A specific site, go to Website settings, and click the relevant site.
- Select the checkbox for the payment method, and then click Save changes.
Support: If the payment method isn't visible in your dashboard, email [email protected]
- Create order > Banking order.
- Examples > Dotpay redirect.
- Transactions expire after 3 days.
Supported in all ready-made integrations.
To test Dotpay payments, see Testing.
Email [email protected]
Updated about 1 month ago