Dotpay is an inter-bank payment method that links all major Polish retail banks.
Customers pay from their own online banking environment.
Read how Dotpay can benefit your business on multisafepay.com
This diagram shows the flow for a successful transaction. Click to magnify.
The table below sets out the order status and transaction status for payments and refunds.
|Description||Order status||Transaction status|
|The customer has been redirected to their bank.||Initialized||Initialized|
|MultiSafepay has collected payment.||Completed||Completed|
|The customer didn't complete payment within 3 days.||Expired||Expired|
|Refunds: Refund initiated.||Reserved||Reserved|
|Refunds: Refund complete.||Completed||Completed|
- Email a request to [email protected]
We check your eligibility and if approved, activate the payment method for your account.
- Once approved, sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard .
- To activate the payment method for:
- All sites, go to Settings > Payment methods.
- A specific site, go to Sites, and then click the relevant site.
- Select the checkbox for the payment method, and then click Save changes.
💬 Support: If the payment method isn't visible in your dashboard, email [email protected]
See API reference – Create order > Banking order.
For example requests, on the Create order page, in the black sandbox, see Examples > Dotpay redirect.
Transactions expire after 3 days.
Supported in all ready-made integrations.
To test Dotpay payments, see Testing payment methods - Banking methods.
Email [email protected]
Updated about 2 months ago