Dotpay is an inter-bank payment method that links all major Polish retail banks.
Customers pay from their own online banking environment.
Read how Dotpay can benefit your business on multisafepay.com
|Payment pages||Yes (current and deprecated versions)|
|Refunds||Yes: Full and partial|
This diagram shows the flow for a successful transaction. Click to magnify.
The table below sets out the order status and transaction status for payments and refunds.
|Description||Order status||Transaction status|
|The customer has been redirected to their bank.||Initialized||Initialized|
|MultiSafepay has collected payment.||Completed||Completed|
|The customer didn't complete payment within 3 days.||Expired||Expired|
|Refunds: Refund initiated.||Reserved||Reserved|
|Refunds: Refund complete.||Completed||Completed|
- Email a request to [email protected]
We check your eligibility and if approved, activate the payment method for your account.
- Once approved, sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard .
- To activate the payment method for:
- All sites, go to Settings > Payment methods.
- A specific site:
- Go to Integrations > Sites, and then click the relevant site.
- On the Site profile page, under Payment methods, click Select payment methods.
- Select the checkbox for the payment method, and then click Save changes.
💬 Support: If the payment method isn't visible in your dashboard, email [email protected]
See API reference – Create order > Banking order.
For example requests, on the Create order page, in the black sandbox, see Examples > Dotpay redirect.
Transactions expire after 3 days.
Supported in all ready-made integrations.
To test Dotpay payments, see Testing payment methods - Banking methods.
Email [email protected]
Updated 4 months ago