- MultiSafepay account
- ZenCart 1.5.5
- Tested on PHP 7.0
✅ Tip! We recommend first installing the plugin in a test environment, following the Zen Cart installation procedure. Always make a backup.
- In the root of your webshop, unpack the content of the .ZIP file.
- Sign in to your Zen Cart backend.
- Go to Modules > Payment.
- Select MultiSafepay - Connect, and then click Install.
- Enter your API key.
- Click Update.
- Disable the MultiSafepay - Connect module.
- Enable the relevant payment methods.
Supported payment methods
- Cards: All
- Banking methods: All, except iDEAL QR and TrustPay
- BNPL: All, except in3
- Wallets: Alipay, Apple Pay, PayPal
- Prepaid cards:
Full refunds are supported in your MultiSafepay dashboard and backend.
You cannot refund more than the original amount in your backend.
You can update the plugin in your backend and the CMS marketplace, or via SFTP.
How to update via SFTP
✅ Tip! Make sure you have a backup of your production environment, and that you test the plugin in a staging environment.
- Download the plugin again above.
- Follow the Installation and configuration instructions from step 2.
Updated 3 months ago