Alipay is a leading global payment method that lets Chinese customers link their credit card or bank account to a digital wallet. It supports online, QR, and contactless <> payments, as well as international money transfers.
Alipay will soon deprecate. We recommend migrating to Alipay+ as soon as possible.
For Chinese customers, Alipay accounts are verified and linked to their Chinese bank account. Since 2021, non-Chinese customers can also pay with Alipay using the Tour Pass.
Read how Alipay can benefit your business on multisafepay.com
This diagram shows the flow for a successful transaction. Click to magnify.
The table below sets out the order status and transaction status for payments and refunds.
|Description||Order status||Transaction status|
|The customer has been redirected to Alipay.||Initialized||Initialized|
|MultiSafepay has collected payment.||Completed||Completed|
|The customer didn't complete payment within 5 hours, or it was cancelled.||Expired||Expired|
|Refunds: Refund initiated.||Reserved||Reserved|
|Refunds: Refund complete.||Completed||Completed|
- Email a request to [email protected]
We check your eligibility and if approved, activate the payment method for your account.
- Once approved, sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard .
- To activate the payment method for:
- All sites, go to Settings > Payment methods.
- A specific site:
- Go to Integrations > Sites, and then click the relevant site.
- On the Site profile page, under Payment methods, click Select payment methods.
- Select the checkbox for the payment method, and then click Save changes.
💬 Support: If the payment method isn't visible in your dashboard, email [email protected]
See API reference – Create order > Wallet order.
For example requests, on the Create order page, in the black sandbox, see Examples > Alipay(+) direct/redirect. Set
Transactions expire after 5 hours.
- Supported in all ready-made integrations (direct).
- Exceptions: PrestaShop 1.6, OsCommerce, and Zen Cart.
To test Alipay payments, see Testing payment methods - Wallets.
Email [email protected]
Updated 5 days ago