Split Payments lets you divide an incoming transaction amount between two or more MultiSafepay accounts.
This feature is supported for all account types and affiliations, e.g.:
- Partner/primary accounts, e.g. for mixed baskets where customers buy products from multiple affiliated merchants in a single transaction on your marketplace
- Affiliated accounts, e.g. for franchises splitting 10% of all incoming transactions to the linked primary account
You can split payments by percentage, a fixed amount, or by both.
See Recipes – Split a payment .
Split Payments are not supported in our ready-made integrations.
You can process full and partial refunds, but only from the account that created the split payment.
How to refund a split payment
- Sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard .
- Go to Transactions > Transaction overview, and then click the relevant transaction.
- On the Transaction details page, click Refund.
- Enter the amount you want to refund to the customer, and then click Confirm refund.
The transaction status changes to Initialized.
- Cancel the refund.
When the transaction status changes to Completed, the refund has been processed correctly. The customer receives the refund in the bank account the transaction was originally paid from the next business day.
Email [email protected]
Updated 3 months ago