After completing payment, MultiSafepay redirects the customer to a success (or thank you) page.
payment_options.redirect_url in your create order request is:
- Set to your success page URL, we redirect the customer there
- Not set, we redirect the customer to a MultiSafepay success page
Add order details to your success page
You can retrieve details about a transaction to include on your success page, e.g. payment details,
- In your create order request, set the URL to your success page in
transaction_idis appended as a query parameter to the URL.
- To retrieve the order details, make a get order request from your server using the
- Inject the details into your success page in your backend.
Dynamically style a MultiSafepay success page
You can dynamically style the MultiSafepay success page in the create order request in the same way as a payment page.
- API reference – Create order > Payment page/link >
- Recipes – Style the payment page
Email [email protected]
Updated about 1 month ago