There are two statuses for each payment that update as it is processed:
- Order status: Changes as the customer's order with you progresses towards shipment.
- Transaction status: Changes as the funds progress towards settlement in your account balance.
How to view statuses
- Sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard .
- Go to Transactions > Transaction overview, and then click the relevant transaction.
- On the Transaction details page, the statuses appear under Transaction history.
The meaning of statuses (or combinations of statuses) varies per payment method. To check specific meanings, see the relevant payment method page.
The table below sets out possible order and transaction statuses and what they commonly mean.
|The customer has initiated a transaction.
|The customer has successfully completed the transaction.
|The transaction has been cancelled.
|The customer has requested a chargeback.
|The customer didn't complete payment and the transaction expired.
Transaction expiry times vary per payment method.
|The issuer or acquirer has declined the transaction.
See also Card errors.
|Manually capture or decline the transaction.
|The order has been shipped and the funds are still pending.
|The refund has been processed successfully.
|The partial refund has been processed successfully.
|The refund was declined.
If the status of the refund is Reserved, it may mean:
- The refund hasn't been processed yet. Refunds are passed to the customer's bank at midnight on the day they are initiated, and then the status changes to Completed. The bank is now responsible for processing the payment. Refunds may be delayed by the issuing bank.
- The refund cannot be processed due to insufficient funds in your account balance. To top up your balance, see Topping up your balance.
The following statuses apply to payouts.
Email [email protected]
Updated 2 months ago