Edenred lets employers gift employees a prepaid card loaded with Edenred vouchers:
- Ticket Restaurant
- Ticket EcoCheques
- Ticket Compliments
- Ticket Sport & Culture
Read how Edenred can benefit your business on multisafepay.com
- You must sign a contract with Edenred.
- For each voucher, you must comply with Edenred's rules on permitted products and services.
- An Edenred prepaid card can contain multiple Edenred vouchers.
- Edenred vouchers can be used for partial payments in combination with another payment method.
- View all the Edenred transactions for your site in My Edenred .
This diagram shows the flow for a successful transaction. Click to magnify.
The table below sets out the order status and transaction status for payments and refunds.
|Description||Order status||Transaction status|
|For partial payment with another method: The customer has been redirected to their bank.||Initialized||Initialized|
|MultiSafepay has collected payment.||Completed||Completed|
- Fill out the Edenred – Registreer mijn website form, selecting the relevant checkbox for each voucher you want to offer.
- Sign a contract with Edenred. They'll give you an Edenred Merchant ID.
- Email your Edenred Merchant ID to [email protected]
- We activate the payment method for your account.
See API reference – Create order > Prepaid card order.
By default, all activated Edenred vouchers display at checkout, but you can also specify which Edenred vouchers to display per transaction.
- You can add Edenred gateway ID using a generic gateway in several of our ready-made integrations.
- Supported in our Magento 2 integration.
To test Edenred payments, see Testing payment methods - Prepaid cards.
Email [email protected]
Updated 6 days ago