Monizze lets employers gift employees a prepaid card loaded with Monizze vouchers:
- Meal vouchers (maaltijdcheques/chèque-repas)
- Eco vouchers (ecocheque/eco-chèque)
- Gift vouchers (cadeaucheque/chèque-cadeau)
Read how Monizze can benefit your business on multisafepay.com
- You must sign a contract with Monizze.
- For each voucher, you must comply with Monizze's rules on permitted products and services. You cannot prevent customers from paying for ineligible products or services with a Monizze voucher.
- A Monizze prepaid card can contain multiple Monizze vouchers.
- Monizze vouchers can be used for partial payments in combination with another payment method.
- Customers cannot pay for a single transaction with vouchers of different types.
- To request an automated monthly transaction report, email [email protected]
This diagram shows the flow of a successful transaction. Click to magnify.
The table below sets out the order status and transaction status for payments and refunds.
|For partial payment with another method: The customer has been redirected to their bank.
|MultiSafepay has collected payment.
- Fill out the Monizze application form , selecting the checkbox for each voucher you want to offer.
- Monizze and MultiSafepay will communicate to complete onboarding.
- Once the activation is completed, we will notify you.
See API reference – Create order > Prepaid card order.
For example requests, on the Create order page, in the black sandbox, see Examples > Monizze redirect.
By default, all activated Monizze vouchers display at checkout, but you can also specify which ones to display per transaction.
You can add Monizze gateway ID using a generic gateway in several of our ready-made integrations.
To test Monizze payments, see Testing payment methods - Prepaid cards.
Email [email protected]
Updated 3 months ago