EPS is a widely accepted inter-bank payment method that links all major Austrian retail banks.
Customers pay in their own online banking environment. Settlement is instant and guaranteed.
Read how EPS can benefit your business on multisafepay.com
This diagram shows the flow for a successful transaction. Click to magnify.
The table below sets out the order status and transaction status for payments and refunds.
|Description||Order status||Transaction status|
|The customer has been redirected to their bank.||Initialized||Initialized|
|MultiSafepay has collected payment.||Completed||Completed|
|The customer cancelled the transaction.||Void||Void|
|The customer didn't complete payment within 10 minutes.||Expired||Expired|
|Refunds: Refund initiated.||Reserved||Reserved|
|Refunds: Refund complete.||Completed||Completed|
- Sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard .
- To activate the payment method for:
- All sites, go to Settings > Payment methods.
- A specific site:
- Go to Integrations > Sites, and then click the relevant site.
- On the Site profile page, under Payment methods, click Select payment methods.
- Select the checkbox for the payment method, and then click Save changes.
💬 Support: If the payment method isn't visible in your dashboard, email [email protected]
See API reference – Create order > Banking order.
For example requests, on the Create order page, in the black sandbox, see Examples > EPS redirect.
Transactions don't expire.
Supported in all ready-made integrations.
To test EPS payments, see Testing payment methods - Banking methods.
Email [email protected]
Updated about 2 months ago