Invoices are for your records only. You do not need to pay them separately.
Merchant and primary account holders receive a monthly invoice for the total amount of VAT we deduct from your account balance at the end of each month.
To view VAT invoices in your MultiSafepay dashboard , go to Finance > Invoices.
For payment methods where MultiSafepay:
- Collects, we are required to charge VAT on processing fees.
- Does not collect, VAT is applied via the card scheme to avoid double taxation. These transactions are included in invoices with zero VAT value.
- At month end: Bank fees and Interchange++ fees
- During processing: Payout, transaction, and (collecting/non-collecting) refund fees
Note: The transaction fee total is the sum of all processed and completed transactions within a specified timeframe plus the universal transaction fee agreed when you created an account with MultiSafepay).
Partner account holders receive invoices for total monthly:
- Payout fees (0,50 EUR per payout)
- Commission fees from affiliated merchants
- VAT (21%) – This amount is refunded to your balance
To request an invoice, email [email protected]
If you are not registered as a Dutch company, you can request to shift standard Dutch VAT of 21% so that it's not charged to you.
You must provide us your local VAT registration number. Email [email protected]
We always use our bank's closing exchange rate from the previous day.
The exchange rate is not displayed on the invoice.
To calculate the rate, simply divide the EUR amount by the foreign currency amount (or the other way around depending on your target currency).
You can specify an email address for MultiSafepay to send invoices to, e.g. [email protected]
If you do not specify an email address, we use the main business email address provided in your account.
How to provide an invoice email address
- Sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard .
- From the list in the right hand corner of your screen, click Contact details.
- In the Financial email field, enter the email address.
- Click Save.
Email [email protected]
Updated 1 day ago