MyBank is a widely accepted inter-bank payment method that links most Italian retail banks.
Customers pay in their own online banking environment. Settlement is instant and guaranteed.
The customer's bank may apply their own fee to MyBank transactions (not influenced by MultiSafepay or MyBank). This can have a significant impact on transactions for small amounts, e.g. 1 EUR transaction, but a 1,50 EUR issuer fee.
Tip! Consider setting a minimum amount limit for MyBank transactions in your integration.
This diagram shows the flow for a successful transaction. Click to magnify.
The table below sets out the order status and transaction status for payments and refunds.
|Description||Order status||Transaction status|
|The customer has been redirected to their bank.||Initialized||Initialized|
|MultiSafepay has collected payment.||Completed||Completed|
|The transaction was cancelled by you or the customer.||Void||Void|
|The customer didn't complete payment within 1 hour.||Expired||Expired|
|The customer didn't complete payment or there was an error.||Declined||Declined|
|Refunds: Refund initiated.||Reserved||Reserved|
|Refunds: Refund complete.||Completed||Completed|
You can activate MyBank in your dashboard.
How to activate MyBank
- Sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard .
- Go to Settings.
- To enable the payment method for:
- All sites, go to Payment methods.
- A specific site, go to Website settings, and click the relevant site.
- Select the checkbox for the relevant payment method, and then click Save changes.
Support: If the payment method isn't visible in your dashboard, email [email protected]
- Create order > Banking order. In the
customerobject, set the
- Examples > MyBank direct/redirect.
- Transactions expire after 1 hour.
Coming soon in our integrations.
To test MyBank payments, see Testing.
Email [email protected]
Updated 1 day ago