Release date: May 9, 2017
- This plugin now uses the JSON API, rather than the XML API.
- Added all available payment methods as separate gateways
- Added all available gift card methods
Release date: Oct 12, 2016
- Added Klarna as a payment method.
- Changed MisterCash to Bancontact and replaced the payment method logo.
Release date: Jun 18, 2015
- Add check for completed transactions so that the confirmation is only sent once for paid transactions
- Added iDEAL selection to the payment selection page instead before the order confirmation
- On extra offline action the status of the order was reset to initialized. This has now been solved
- Zone restriction is now working correct again
- Added extra check for Fee tax. This solves 1027 errors and invalid tax rate for shipping
Release date: Mar 28, 2014
- Now compatible with OsCommerce 2.2
- Added NL images
- Added order total language files, untranslated
- Added Multi-Currency support
- Added OSC input validation
- Added American Express Support to the OsCommerce plugin
- Added SOFORT Banking support
- Changed language files. Added option to show only the gateway title, and no images. On request
- Changed default order status to selected initial status
- Updated curl combined files
- Updated Pay After Delivery default order status to the init status
- Disabled updating customer info as this is saved before the transaction
- Fixed bug with weight-based shipping
- Fixed amount bug
- Fixed bug that caused a Pay After Delivery order not to show before a finished transaction
- Fixed bug for cancel URL, use hardcoded method like nurl script
- Fixed bug with single quotes
- MultiSafepay account
- OsCommerce 2.3
- Tested on PHP 7.0
Note: Version 3.0.0 is tested on PHP 5.6. Previous versions are no longer tested for compatibility. For more information, email [email protected]
Tip! We recommend first installing the plugin in a test environment, following the OsCommerce installation procedure. Always make a backup.
- Unpack the content of the .ZIP file in the root of your webshop.
- Sign in to your OsCommerce backend.
- Go to Modules > Payment.
- Click Install modules in the top-right corner.
- Enter your API key, and then complete the other fields as required.
Supported payment methods
- Cards: All
- BNPL: E-Invoicing, Klarna, Pay After Delivery
- Wallets: PayPal
- Banking methods:
- Prepaid cards:
Full refunds are supported in your MultiSafepay dashboard and backend.
You can't refund more than the original amount in your backend.
You can update the plugin in your backend or the CMS marketplace, or via SFTP.
How to update via SFTP
Tip! Make sure you have a backup of your production environment, and that you test the plugin in a staging environment.
- Download the plugin again above.
- Follow the Installation and configuration instructions from step 2.
Updated 16 days ago