The funds held in your MultiSafepay account.
To add funds to your balance, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard .
- Go to Finances > Top up balance.
- Under Step 1:
- Select the Currency.
- Enter the Amount.
- Payment method you want to use for the transaction
- Under Step 2, select the payment method (iDEAL or bank transfer).
- Click Add funds.
To view your daily balance in your MultiSafepay dashboard , go to Reports > Daily balance.
There you can see your:
- Balance and closing balance date
- Bank description
- IBAN and Swift
- Payout amounts and payouts sent to the bank
- Transactions and statuses
- Uncleared balance (if activated, see below)
You can set your daily balance report to include the balance of uncaptured transactions (status: Uncleared). This is particularly useful if you offer BNPL and/or credit card payment methods.
To activate this feature in your daily balance report, email a request to [email protected]
Email [email protected]
Updated 6 months ago