We are currently in the pilot phase for this product in the following countries:
Please note that in this stage, you cannot request terminals yet to use POS services.
If you are interested in participating in the next stage of our pilot, email [email protected]
Traditional (CTAP) is a terminal that has passed Acquiris certification and can be connected to acquirers with a C-TAP host.
To process payments, you will need:
- A MultiSafepay account
- A traditional (CTAP) terminal
To activate a traditional (CTAP) terminal, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard.
- Go to Integrations > Terminals.
- Select Add Traditional (CTAP).
- On the New Traditional (CTAP) tab > select Add new group.
- Fill out the following fields:
- New group name.
- Terminal name.
- In the MCC field, click the drop-down icon and select the relevant MCC code.
- Select Create.
- Copy Terminal ID, Account ID, and CTAP Acquirer and send them to your POS provider.
- After your POS provider has set up your terminal, the activation is completed.
- Terminal manufacturer and serial number are now displayed in your MultiSafepay dashboard.
✅ Success! You have successfully activated your terminal. You can now start accepting payments.
How to process refunds
Via the API
See API reference – Refund order.
In your dashboard
- Sign in to your MultiSafepay dashboard .
- Go to Transactions > Transaction overview, and click the relevant transaction.
- On the Transaction details page, click Refund order.
- In the Reason / Description field, enter the reason for the refund or a description of what happened with the order, and then click Complete.
- In the Comment field, enter any additional information.
- In the Amount fields, enter the amount to refund.
- Click Continue.
- Review Refund confirmation, and then click Confirm.
To get updates on a specific order, make a Get order request using the
You cannot test terminals in your MultiSafepay test account.
Email [email protected]
Updated 3 months ago