This manual helps merchants to process MultiSafepay payments as quickly as possible from a X-Cart webshop. For some steps in this manual, assistance from your technical partner may be required.
We recommend you to install the plugin first on a test environment, and make sure you have made a backup.
If you need any technical help, please contact us.
To use the plugin you need a MultiSafepay account. You can create a test account on https://testmerchant.multisafepay.com/signup.
If you would like to set up a live account, please contact the MultiSafepay sales department:
- X-Cart 5.x
- Tested on PHP 7.0
- Unpack the content of the .ZIP file in the root of your webshop.
- Login in your backend and navigate to System Settings->Cache Management->Re-deloy the store.
- Login in your backend and navigate to Modules. Search for MultiSafepay.
- Click on Settings to enable the payment methods you wish to offer in your webshop.
- Click “Configure” to configure the payment methods. Enter your Account ID, Site ID, Site Code & API key.
Information about those can be found on our API key page.
You have installed and configured the plugin successfully. If you have any questions regarding the plugin, feel free to contact our techsupport at [email protected].