This manual helps merchants to process MultiSafepay payments as quickly as possible from a X-Cart webshop. For some steps in this manual, assistance from your technical partner may be required.
We recommend you to install the plugin first on a test environment, and make sure you have made a backup.
If you need any technical help, please contact us.
To use the plugin you need a MultiSafepay account. You can create a test account on https://testmerchant.multisafepay.com/signup.
If you would like to set up a live account, please contact the MultiSafepay sales department:
- X-Cart 5.x
- Tested on PHP 7.0
- Unzip the content of the .ZIP file in the root of your webshop.
- Login in your backend and navigate to _System tools -> Cache management -> Re-deploy the store and press Start.
- Login in your backend and navigate to My Addons and search for MultiSafepay.
- Locate and enable MultiSafepay connect. This is required to enter your API key later on.
- Select any other payment methods you would like to offer and click on Save changes once you’ve finished.
- Navigate to Store setup and select Payment methods.
- Locate and activate your previous selected payment method(s).
- Select the Configure button for MultiSafepay connect
- For Account type, you have two options. Live and Test. Make sure you fill in the correct API key according to which account type you would like to use. After you’ve filled in your API key, click Save changes.
More information on how to locate your API key can be found on our How to get an API key page.
You have installed and configured the plugin successfully. If you have any questions regarding the plugin, feel free to contact our tech support at [email protected]