The Automated Accountant Export via SFTP is currently in Beta and is available for testing via MultiSafepay Test Control.
An Accountant Export containing all successful incoming and outgoing transactions, as well as corresponding costs (where applicable), can be generated to serve your bookkeeping needs.
Sending an Automated Accountant Export
As a MultiSafepay client, you can benefit from three ways of accessing/receiving the automated accountant export:
- Via email
- Via SFTP - Pull request (With this method you will receive access to an SFTP server from MultiSafepay)
- Via SFTP - Push request (With this method MultiSafepay would like to receive access to an SFTP server from you).
We support SFTP by username/password and username/SSH keys.
We only support port 22 & 2222 for SFTP connections
MultiSafepay can send the Automated Accountant Export daily, weekly or monthly. You have the option of choosing the frequency and time. Our reference time is Central Eastern Summer Time (CEST).
Accountant Export format
The following formats are available for automatically generating an export:
For information regarding the different exports, check out our exports page.
How to request an Automated Accountant Export
Automated Accountant Export activation checklist:
- Choice of email, SFTP push or SFTP pull
- Frequency - daily, weekly or monthly
- Desired file format: CAMT053, CODA, CSV, MT940, XLS or XLSX
- Desired time (Please note our reference time is CEST).
- Costs breakdown per transaction OR total costs
Send the requested to our Integration Team via [email protected]
Don’t forget to add your MultiSafepay Control number.
If your method of choice is via SFTP, please make sure our IP is whitelisted. For more information, please refer to our IP ranges documentation.