This manual helps merchants to process MultiSafepay payments as quickly as possible from a WooCommerce webshop. For some steps in this manual, assistance from your technical partner may be required.
We recommend you to install the plugin first on a test environment, and make sure you have made a backup.
If you need any technical help, please contact us.
To use the plugin you need a MultiSafepay account. You can create a test account on https://testmerchant.multisafepay.com/signup.
If you would like to set up a live account, please contact the MultiSafepay sales department:
- Wordpress 3.8+ & Woo-Commerce 2.x & 3.x.
- Tested on PHP 7.0
- Navigate to the backend of your webshop and navigate to ‘Plugins->Add New’. Click on Browse file.
- Upload the Plugin_WooCommerce_x.x.x.zip file.
- Login in your WooCommerce Admin and navigate to WooCommerce->Settings->Payments.
- Scroll down to the section MultiSafepay settings and configure the plugin. Information about the API key can be found on our API key page.
- Navigate to WooCommerce->Settings->Checkout->Payments. Enable the payment methods you would like to offer.
You have installed and configured the plugin successfully. If you have any questions regarding the plugin, feel free to contact our tech support at [email protected]