Qualification criteria of Betaalplan and MultiSafepay
In order to be able to offer Betaalplan as payment method within your MultiSafepay account, certain criteria need to be met.
Only following Merchants are eligible for Betaalplan:
- Organizations with a Dutch Chamber of Commerce registration (no exceptions possible)
- Organization yearly turnover >€500.000 (lower yearly turnover is possible upon agreement with Santander)
- Selling goods and/or services to European citizens with a residence/ delivery address in Netherlands (no exceptions possible)
- Betaalplan is available for orders from €250, with a maximum of €1000 per consumer.
In addition to Betaalplan, MultiSafepay requires following:
- Merchant can connect to MultiSafepay by available connection methods (API and plugins, see overview).
Enable Betaalplan as payment method.
The activation of the payment method Betaalplan is depending on the current connection. >Note: We recommend to you at all times to first check whether a connection with MultiSafepay and Santander is a possibility. Contact your account manager at MultiSafepay or contact our sales department.
An account with MultiSafepay, but not with Santander.
When having a MultiSafepay account, apply for the payment method Betaalplan through contacting your account manager at MultiSafepay.
When you are eligible for the payment method Betaalplan, your account manager at MultiSafepay will start the application of the payment method Betaalplan at Santander.
No account with MultiSafepay and Santander.
We advise you to first open an account with MultiSafepay if you do not yet have an account with either of us. MultiSafepay will submit the application for the payment method Betaalplan at Santander during the screening of your account at MultiSafepay.
We recommend you at all times to first check whether a connection with MultiSafepay and Santander is a possibility. Contact your account manager at MultiSafepay or contact our sales department.
An account with Santander, but not with MultiSafepay
Apply for a MultiSafepay account online or contact our sales department for further information. In case Santander already has an active working relation with a Merchant for any of their other products, such Merchant is considered to be a client of Santander.
Currently Betaalplan online is only supported by MultiSafepay.