Release date: Apr 1st, 2020
- PLGDRPC-266: Add Apple Pay
- PLGDRPC-264: Add Direct Bank Transfer (Request to Pay)
- PLGDRPC-256: Changed Bank transfer from redirect to direct
Release date: Sep 1th, 2017
- PLGDRPC-55 - Add feature to ship order when order is complete
- PLGDRPC-54 - Import default rule for setting order to processing when paid
- PLGDRPC-51 - Process shipped order status update for all payment methods
- PLGDRPC-46 - Change forwarded_ip to use X-Forwarded-For instead of remote_addr
- PLGDRPC-50 - Improve shipping call
- PLGDRPC-45 - Added support for AliPay, Dotpay, E-invoicing, EPS, TrustPay
- PLGDRPC-44 - Gateway parfumcadeaukaart is wrong
- PLGDRPC-43 - Add debug logger
- PLGDRPC-41 - update Bancontact default name
- PLGDRPC-38 - Change BTWO to BTW0, could cause tax issues
- PLGDRPC-36 - Refactor commerce_multisafepay_json_payment_redirect/callback
- PLGDRPC-37 - Add disclaimer file to root and disclaimer headers to files
- PLGDRPC-35 - Remove unused .install files
- PLGDRPC-34 - Add readme
- PLGDRPC-33 - Make api account customizable by rules
- PLGDRPC-32 - Add hooking ability to transaction request
- PLGDRPC-31 - Added support for KBC, ING Home’Pay and Belfius
- PLGDRPC-30 - Add PaySafeCard
- PLGDRPC-29 - Send shopping cart data for all payment methods when creating transaction
Release date: July 7th, 2015
- This plugin has been rewritten
- Uses the MultiSafepay JSON API.
- Added Direct iDEAL.
- Added Refund API support.
- Pay After Delivery and Klarna orders can now be set to shipped from the backend.
- The payment method used is now shown in the order overview.
- Added (watchdog) logging functionality for MultiSafepay requests.
- Added coupon and discount support.
- Added support for Commerce Fees module to support order/shipping/payment fees.
- Added support for Rules.