HostBill’s billing and automation software handles all aspects of running an online business, from client acquisition, through invoicing and payment collection, automated service provisioning and management, to customer service and support.
Connection with MultiSafepay
To configure MultiSafepay as your payment provider:
- Log in to your HostBill account and click on Extras -> Plugins and then from menu on the left side select Payment modules. You will find MultiSafepay module here
- Click on Edit General Settings button and activate the module by entering the MultiSafepay API key. Once you click on the Save Changes button, the payment module is activated
- Now you can configure additional module possibilities like the module name and callback URL
- To perform a test transaction, go to the top menu and select Clients -> Manage Clients and click on the sample client account John Doe. Once you see client details, click on the Login as Client button. You will be redirected to the client area
- Go to the Billing section on the left menu. You will be presented with client’s invoices. Choose an invoice and click on Pay selected invoices. Then you can make a test transaction
- Once the payment is completed, you can check the payment status back in the admin area in the Payments section.