Supported export formats
Twinfield supports one export format:
Twinfield Import MultiSafepay
If you would like to import a MultiSafepay Accountant Export, we would like to kindly ask you to follow these set of instructions:
- Log into your Twinfield account and select the Cash & Banks section in the menu
- Select Cash & Banks one more time
- Insert a new code in the Code line, give it a e.g. name MSPAY and press Next
- Fill in the required details as Account number, Account name, IBAN, BIC, General ledger account
- Go back to the main Cash & Banks section and select Drag and drop bank statements or Browse
- Upload the MT940 statement generated in MultiSafepay Control
Twinfield also offers a 30 day trial where you will be able to make use of all bookkeeping functions.
Accountant Report Export
MultiSafepay offers two methods to export Accountant reports:
If you would like for reports to be automatically generated, please visit our documentation page regarding the Automated Accountant Export
It is also possible to generate an Accountant Export Report in your MultiSafepay Control manually. Our documentation will assist you in this.
If you still have inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] and we will happily answer any questions.