Supported export formats
Exact supports one export format:
Exact Import MultiSafepay
If you would like to import a MultiSafepay accountant export, we would like to kindly ask you to follow the set of instructions below:
- Log into your Exact Online account and go to Financial -> Banking & Cash -> Statements -> Import
- Click Choose File and select the MT940 file you want to upload
- Click Import
Exact Online and Exact Globe can both perfectly import and match our MT940 report if:
- your accounting package supports the processing of MT940 files (bank statements)
- the order numbering that appears in the exported accountant files (eg 200160526), also appears in the correct invoice fields in your accounting platform
- the customer’s name and the order amounts that appear in the exported accountant files correspond to those in your accounting platform
Please note: Exact Basic / Standard package does not support the MT940 import function, at least Exact Advanced version is required to import an MT940 report. Lightspeed users must require Lightspeed to perform an adjustment to make sure the order number appears in the correct field in Exact for it to be matched with our MT940.
Accountant Report Export
MultiSafepay offers two methods to export Accountant reports:
If you would like for reports to be automatically generated, please visit our documentation page regarding the Automated Accountant Export
It is also possible to generate an Accountant Export Report in your MultiSafepay Control manually. Our documentation will assist you in this.
If you still have inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] and we will happily answer any questions.