MultiSafepay will ask you to submit a number of documents in order to fully activate your account. After your account has been fully activated, it is possible to withdraw funds from your account and transfer them to your business bank account. Which documents are required depends on the legal structure/entity of a company.
- Copy Chamber of Commerce extract
- Copy valid ID of the directors and/or persons with an interest of 25 percent (or more) in a company, e.g. via shares, control, or profit sharing
- A payment in the amount of 1 EUR transferred from your business bank account (you can initiate this procedure in MultiSafepay Control). Alternatively, you can provide a copy of a bank statement/screenshot taken in your online banking environment including IBAN and company name. Important: the company name on your bank statement must be an exact match with one of the trade names on your Chamber of Commerce extract.
- Signed MultiSafepay Agreement for processing online payments. We kindly request you sign/fill in both pages.
Additionally, we kindly request you list the following information on your website(s):
- Official company name (like registered in the company register)
- Chamber of Commerce number / company registration number
- VAT number
- General Terms and Conditions including right of withdrawal (14 days) or cancellation policy
- Address, phone number and email address
- For credit cards there needs to be a tickbox for customers in the checkout to agree with the terms
Disclaimer: The information on this website is intended as general information. No rights can be derived from this information. While the information on this page has been compiled by MultiSafepay with the utmost attention to detail, we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions. By using this page and/or using the information provided on or via this website, you agree to the applicability of this disclaimer.