As a payment service provider, MultiSafepay is subject to European and Dutch laws and regulations. Additionally, we are required to comply with the policies set per payment method that we offer. MultiSafepay is also required to take potential risks and reputational consequences into account.
Some products and/or services, therefore, cannot be accepted or can only be sold if additional information is provided. This list serves as a guideline for products and services which cannot be accepted in all cases. Contact our Sales Department by e-mail at [email protected] or call us +31 20 8500 502 to discuss the possibilities.
- Erotic or pornographic images
- Sex dating or mail order brides
- Prostitution or escort services
- If the seller of these medicines does not have the required licenses to trade in regulated drugs or apothecary services.
Games of chance / Gambling
- If the provider of games of chance does not have the required licenses
- Binary options or CFDs
- Penny auctions
- Pyramid schemes and other methods related to (consciously or subconsiously) ‘get rich quick’ schemes.
Socially inappropriate behaviors
- If products or services are used to evoke terrorism or political violence.
- In case of misleading marketing practices
- In case of misleading, unjustifiable, or indecent products or services
- Mind altering substances
- If materials are offered which can be used for the production of cannabis or other illegal mind altering substances.
- Food supplements which are dangerous to the health of the user.
- Supplements which are not supported by scientific evidence pertaining to (medical) claims
- If supplements contain ingredients which have not (yet) been approved by the European Commission.
- In the event of trading in crypto currencies
- In the event that weapons are sold
- If attributes related to weapons are sold
- If the use of weapons is encouraged in any way
- If cigarettes, cigars, or pipe tobacco with nicotine are sold
- If live organisms are offered in any way