A full international bank account number is needed to import the generated accountant export from your MultiSafepay account into your Exact online account.
Create your bank account number (IBAN) at nl.ibancalculator.com.
- Click on calculate an IBAN
- Select the Netherlands as country
- Choose ING bank as bank
- Fill in your merchant ID
- Click on calculate IBAN
- A bank account number (IBAN) and BIC is generated
How do I process the bank account number in my Exact online platform?
- Go to bank accounts in your Exact online platform
- Click new
- Select payment service provider as type
- Enter the full international bank account number
- Synchronize by selecting the ING bank
- Click save
You have created a bank account. All transactions linked to this bank account number can now be registered.
Exact Globe and Exact Online can both perfectly import and match our MT940 report if:
- your accounting package supports the processing of MT940 files (bank statements).
- the order numbering that appears in the exported accountant files (eg 200160526), also appears in the correct invoice fields in your accounting platform.
- the customer’s name and the order amounts that appear in the exported accountant files correspond to those in your accounting platform,
Note: Exact Basic / Standard package does not support the MT940 import function, at least Exact Advanced version is required to import an MT940 file.
Note: Lightspeed users must require Lightspeed to perform an adjustment to make sure the order number appears in the correct field in Exact for it to be matched with our MT940.